Friday, June 27, 2014

Kaboom meets Ariana

Told you I've been making lots of cards with our June Stamp of the Month Kaboom, and here are two more:

I used our Ariana Paper Packet on both cards, but just by changing up the backing cardstock color, I think they look very different.  I also used the same basic card pattern, found in Make it From Your Heart , on both cards.

These cards are made with paper and ink - no embellies on either.  I thought they both had enough going on and I didn't need to add anything, the zip strip and patterned papers were enough.  Ink & Cardstock colors:  Outdoor Denim, Blush.

You can find all the supplies needed to make these cards at My Online Store.  This month's stamp of the month is available thru the end of June.  Get it for $5 with any $50 purchase.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment