Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kaboom! June Stamp of the Month

I made a version of the layout featured in our Spring/Summer Idea Book using this month's Stamp of the Month: Kaboom .  Did you know you can get directions for creating the projects featured in our Idea Book using the Stamp of the Month?  Find directions here, or go to my online store at:  www.ctmh.com/dmhaight and go to the Promotions tab and drop down to 'Stamp of the Month'.  You'll find project instructions for all of the current book's stamps of the month.

Today I made the Freedom Layout :

Instead of using the papers and colors featured in the layout instructions, I substituted with traditional Independence Day colors found in our Pro Player Paper Packet.  This layout pattern can be found in Make it From Your Heart Vol 1 on page 22.  I cut the shapes using Artbooking and Art Philosophy. Ink and cardstock colors were Ruby, Outdoor Denim, Whisper and Pacifica.

We will be having family visiting for the holiday, so I plan to add those photos later.

Here are some close-ups of the embellishment clusters:

I hope you have a wonderful July 4th Holiday weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment