Saturday, June 21, 2014

Frame Cluster

I finally made time to hang some of my projects on the wall in my craft room.  The paper flower wreath I made in 2012 was lonely for quite some time!  I have one more project which I am still working on (a pennant frame) to add to this cluster, but here is what I've got so far:








 I had to wait to complete this bracket frame until we got our family portraits back from the studio.  I love how the sepia tone coordinates with these papers!  This paper collection is La Belle Vie (retired), a collection that was available in 2012 that I've been hoarding because it coordinates beautifully with the pink-mauve walls in my craft room.

I found this project on Pinterest, and the artist's blog post can be found here:  La Belle Vie Frame
I cased this project but added a bit of my own spin on it by adding 'family', cut using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge  - purchase here, and our glitter paper.  I was nervous about cutting the glitter paper on my cricut, but it cuts beautifully!  Just remember to use the multiple cuts key to cut the image twice.

Purchase the Bracket Frame here.

And if you are interested in following me on Pinterest, find me here:  www.pinterest.com/haightmark


No comments:

Post a Comment