Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Coming Soon!

Let the excitement begin!  Yep, the brand-spankin-new CTMH Annual Inspirations Idea Book will launch August 1st!  I can't wait to share all of the new goodies with you!

I've been busy crafting crafting crafting and I will have lots of new things to show you soon.  My Book Launch Party will be Saturday, July 26.  If you are interested in joining me and receiving your very own FREE copy of the new idea book, please contact me for more information. 

In the meantime, all products on the RETIRING ITEMS list will no longer be available after July 31.  So if you are interested in anything, get it while you still can!

***Place an order of $25 or more via my ONLINE STORE during the month of July, and I will send you a copy of the new Annual Inspirations FREE on August 1st!***

Thanks for stopping by, and keep checking this blog for more info soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment