Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pop-Up Box Card

So I've been seeing many versions of the 'Pop-Up' or 'Exploding' cards and decided to learn how to make my own.  I found a tutorial here: Pop-Up Card Tutorial .  Watch the video on this page, in just over six minutes, you too will be on your way to making your own pop-up card!

Here's mine:
 Here is the card closed, ready for mailing.

And here it is popped open.  And a closer look:

I've been working with the June Stamp of the Month, Kaboom! , and knew it would be perfect for this card.  I thought I'd leave the side panels blank for now until I decide what kind of celebration it will be for - most likely it will be a birthday card.

I thought I had enough going on so I kept supplies limited to paper and stamps.
Pro Player Paper Packet
Card Stock & Ink Colors:  Outdoor Denim, Ruby, Lagoon, Sky, White Daisy

Lots of fun to make!  Get the June Stamp of the Month now thru the end of the month for $5 with any $50 purchase.  Shop anytime at my Online Store

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment