Monday, June 23, 2014

Kaboom Layout with ProPlayer completed!

Since I rarely do a single-page layout, I just had to make the companion page to my earlier Freedom layout.  I made the coordinating layout page featured on pg.22 of our Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1

And here are the two pages together:

And a close-up of the embellishment cluster:

I tried to keep everything simple since this layout features five photos and I don't know what or how busy those photos will be yet!  I cut the frames and rocket using Cricut Artbooking and backed them with glitter paper and cardstock.  And of course, I had to add a little bling with our Sparkles Clear Flourishes .



Get the Kaboom! Stamp set now thru the end of the month for $5 with any $50 purchase.  This set is turning out to be one of my favorites.  Now off to make birthday cards with this set!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment