Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our View in Hawaii




Yes!  I stuck to my plans and worked on my Hawaii book today.  One more layout finished.  I'm really hoping to finish this album by the end of July because I have another HUGE scrapbooking project waiting for me to get started...

I created this layout mostly because I wanted to include the journaling explaining how we wound up switching/upgrading our room:  the toilet overflowed/exploded the first night - I was a bit traumatized at the time, but it all worked out...!

Pattern:  Magic - Final Act
(I had to alter the recipe a bit since my photos were different sizes and horizontal instead of vertical, and my title took up more space than I originally intended.  I decided to add the arrows to lead the eye in the correct direction to read the full title.)
CTMH Supplies:  Papers & My Stickease- Moon Doggie
Cardstock & Ink - Indian Corn Blue, Cocoa, Desert Sand, Cranberry, Honey
My Acrylix - Blue Ribbon, On This Day, Surf's Up
Hemp - natural
Wood Button
Cork Alphabet
Heartfelt Whimsey
Biggie Brad - antiqued copper
Cricut AP

I hope to have more for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment