Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hiking in Hawaii

Yay!  I got another Hawaii layout done!  I decided to stretch a planned two layout collection to three...I had so many photos from this day, and it was my favorite part of our Hawaii trip, so I've decided to do three layouts instead of using a 6-up.  So here it is:





I didn't add any journaling on this one because I already explained the details on the previous page.  I dug out some old retired papers - I was looking for some dot paper from the You Rock collection when I came across It's A Guy Thing.  Then I decided to change my color scheme altogether and not put in the Outdoor Denim on this one.  I love how adding the My Stickease borders brought all the colors together.

Pattern:  Magic - Trap Door
CTMH supplies - Papers & My Stickease - Back Country, It's a Guy Thing
Cardstock & Ink - Desert Sand, New England Ivy, Olive, Garden Green, Barn Red, Cocoa
My Acrylix - A Journey
Rub Ons - Love Story, All-Out Adventure
Cricut - Life is a Beach
Ribbon Rounds New England Ivy
Designer Brads Antiqued Copper

Now back to my craft room to start the next page!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment