Sunday, July 1, 2012

Exploring Hawaii








Okay, so this is the last layout I have finished for my book.  I know I keep talking about it, but I just haven't been able to dedicate any time towards working on my Hawaii photos lately!  Seems like every time I step into my craft room, it is to make a card instead of a layout.  My goal for July:  work on my Hawaii book!  I know I'll get at least one layout done because I have a workshop scheduled this month.  :-)

Thankfully, I have some big non-craft projects handled as of today; my back problems have been diagnosed:  no surgery or drugs involved, it can be helped with physical therapy (yay!); and I'm basically going to be able to get back to my regular routine - which means more time for scrapbooking, hopefully!

CTMH supplies used: 
Papers & My Stickease - Moon Doggie
Cardstock & Ink - Olive, Garden Green, Cocoa
Dimensional Elements On Target
Color Me alphas (retired)
Opaques Adhesives Mocha

Coming up:  I'll post some card ideas and mini-book projects

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment