Friday, July 13, 2012

New Idea Books & July 28th Workshop

I am so excited for everyone to see the new 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Books!  They will officially be available August 1, but here is a sneak peak:
Everyone who attends my workshop on July 28th will get one!  And anyone who makes a purchase that day will receive the new Petite Perks stamp set:
Here are a few other goodies to show you:
YES!  CTMH is coming out with a new Cricut set.  This one is called Artiste.  I am SO excited to receive mine - I placed my order yesterday and it should arrive soon.  I can't wait to start creating with it.  As it is now, the first CTMH Cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy pretty much has a permanent home in my Cricut because I use it so much.  I love how the stamp sets match up perfectly with the shapes, and the Dimensional Element shapes can be easily added as well.

I've ordered in some of the new products and will have them to show you at the workshop at the end of the month.

And last, here are a few other sneak peak photos from the new idea book:


Looking forward to seeing everyone at my workshop on the 28th.  If you didn't receive an Evite for this workshop, please drop me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment