Friday, July 13, 2012

Jungle Adventure in Hawaii

I got a little distracted the last couple of days because the new 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea books were released to consultants yesterday, and I've been following the hoopla online...BUT - I finished another Hawaii layout the other day and just got it edited and prepped for posting.  So here it is:



I hand-stitched the border and I love the results.  (I haven't tried actual sewing on my layouts since I'm a little afraid of clogging up my machine with little paper bits)  I used the Magician's Choice pattern again because I wanted to pack a bunch of similar photos on a single page.  I kept the embellishments to a minimum because I think there's enough happening in this layout already!

Pattern:  Magic Magician's Choice
CTMH Supplies:  Papers & My Stickease - Back Country
Cardstock and Ink - Outdoor Denim, New England Ivy, Bamboo, Cocoa, Olive
My Acrylix - Authentic, Moments in Time
Ruler & Piercing Tools
Embroidery Floss - Neutrals
Cricut - Life is a Beach, Plantin Schoolbook
Color Ready Kraft Borders

My plan is to get at least one more layout done this weekend - hopefully I won't get too distracted by all my new CTMH goodies, they're supposed to be delivered tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment