Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

Okay, I've downloaded my mother's day cards (finally!) and they are ready to post:



This one was made with the Dotty for You papers, along with the coordinating colors:  Smoothie, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon.

I also used the Love Life My Acrylix stamp set.  For the Sweet Leaf background paper, first I stamped all over and then spritzed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in a light green.  You can't really see from the photo, but the paper sparkles.

The other stamped images are from the February stamp of the Month set, and a couple of other retired sets.  I can't remember the name of the set I got the butterfly from and it's going to drive me crazy until I go down to my craft room to find out...I'm pressed for time right now, so that will have to wait!  I'll post more Mother's Day cards later.

UPDATE:  The butterfly stamp is from the Lucy Workshop, and the other stamp used were from retired My Acrylix sets With Love and A Little Everything...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment