Sunday, May 20, 2012

Father's Day Cards

Okay, so I'm going to post a Father's Day card BEFORE the holiday for anyone out there looking for ideas.  That, and I know my Dads probably don't visit my blog so the surprise won't be spoiled...
 I made this one for my Father in Law using the Dotty For You papers and the April Stamp of the Month set.  I stamped " #1 Dad " using The Works font set with World's Best Dad (retired).  Ink:  Lagoon and Pacifica. (See design credit, below)

Gah!  The other card I made is still on my camera waiting to be downloaded...  I'll do that in a few, but first I thought I'd post the other Mother's Day cards I made:


(I was inspired by another CTMH rep's designs for all of the cards on today's post - Jody Gufstafson at cre8nmemories.blogspot.com.  I love looking at various blogs for ideas on card styles!  Her blog had the pink card above and I loved the design so I ran with it, making several cards in a bunch of different colors!)

Card Design:  Originals
Papers:  Dotty for You
Cardstock & Ink:  White Daisy, Pacifica, Lagoon, Sky, Cotton Candy, Blush, Smoothie, Sweet Leaf, Olive, New England Ivy, Gypsy, Petal, Smoothie
Ribbon: CTMH from my stash
Cricut Art Philosophy and stamp set
My Acrylix Simple Memories, With Love, and A Little Everything
Sizzix Boutique dots folder (sanded)

I love the designs from the Simple Memories set - they remind me of Spyrographs from when I was a kid.
Two of these cards are Mother's Day cards, and the other two are birthday cards.  This design is great for a variety of celebrations!

I'm off to download more photos from my camera.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment