Saturday, May 26, 2012

Luau, continued

I know I promised more Hawaii book earlier in the week, but here it is now.  My apologies, I've been dealing with a possible slipped/herniated disc in my back and it just makes everything difficult!  Anyway, here is the next layout from our time at the Paradise Cove Luau:





Pattern:  Magic - Charmed

Supplies Used:
Papers & My Stickease:  Moon Doggie
Cardstock & Ink:  Desert Sand, Honey, Cranberry, Cocoa
Cricut Cartridges:  Creative Memories Traveler, Life is a Beach

I decided not to do any journaling on this layout (and the next) because on my first page of the Luau, I journaled about everything that we did that evening.  And I remember that I'd cut the lettering too large to fit, but I didn't have another large piece of Cocoa paper with me (I did this one at a retreat) to re-cut my lettering.  So I made it fit, and I love the results.  There are no mistakes in scrapbooking - everything is fixable, and if all else fails, slap a sticker on it!

Only a few more finished pages left...I'll post more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment