Saturday, May 5, 2012

More from Hawaii Book...

These next two layouts were from our third day in Hawaii.  I wasn't feeling well that morning, so I didn't go along on the Pearl Harbor tour.  My hubby came back with photos for the scrapbook though!








It's a bit weird to scrapbook someone else's experience, so that's why there really isn't any journaling...  I used a We R pocket page protector to pop in several of the 4x6 photos and then added traditional scrapbooking in the larger pockets.  Wasn't that nice of my husband to keep his ticket for me to add to the scrapbook!  These pages came together quickly using the Level 1 pre-designed pages from CTMH.

Products used:
Level 1 Magnifique
Papers & My Stickease:  Magnifique
Cardstock & Ink:  Pacifica, Chocolate
My Acrylix:  Friendship Alphabet
Buttons - blue collection
Waxy Flax - cocoa
Sparkles - blue

metal buckle from my stash (I think it might be Making Memories)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment