Monday, May 7, 2012

Birthday Card

I found this scan of a birthday card I made a while back and I thought I'd post it.  I'm looking for design ideas for Father's Day cards and I think I might make something similar to this one this year with a different set of stamps and the Cruisin' papers...
I can't really tell you much about the supplies used, I just know the papers were from a CTMH special collection (like this Month's Dotty special) and the stamp set was also a special set.  I was practicing the rock 'n roll technique:
Ink stamp in a lighter color, choose a darker color from the same family and tip the stamp at an angle onto the ink pad and roll just the outer edges into the color.  It looks like I used Sweet Leaf and Olive.
This is an easy design to use for a variety of occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment