Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's Luau Time!

I took lots and lots of photos when we went to the Paradise Cove Luau, so I spread them out over three layouts.  Here is the first of the bunch:




This one came together quickly using the Level 1 kit and My Stickease.

Supplies used:
Papers & My Stickease:  Level 1 Moon Doggie
CardStock & Ink:  Desert Sand, Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue
Journaling Spot:  Journey (retired)
My Acrylix:  PostCard Travel Series
Colonial White Twill
Cocoa Biggie Brads
Dimensional Elements Framed Fun

Font cutouts are from Cricut Creative Memories Traveler

More Luau to come soon! 

And I just realized that I haven't downloaded my photos of the Mother's Day Cards I made from my camera, so I'll post those as soon as I have them ready.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment