Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Jubilee Reunion

I finished this layout a couple of weeks ago and realized I haven't posted it for you to see:

It is the Jubilee Layout from the Workshop on the Go kit.  This kit will only be available for a couple more days, so if you are interested, buy it HERE: Jubilee WOTG

Here are closer look at each page:

Hubby and I took a road trip over Memorial Day weekend to Nebraska for our family reunion.   There were SO many people who came!  His mom is one of 10 siblings, so there's always a crowd.  A very cool thing, as my side of the family is rather small.  Definitely overwhelming for me when we first got married, but I love being part of a huge family!

The Jubilee papers are perfect for a Nebraska family reunion.  This is what I've got done so far, and I'll post again when I scrapbook more of the photos I have from that weekend.

I created this layout exactly according to the directions in the kit, with the exception of the number of photos.  Instead of a large photo on the left side of the layout, I used two 4 x 6 photos cut down a smidge to fit.  I swapped out the zip strip on the right side for a portion of b & t print cut directly from the page.  I thought 'fun for the whole family' fit better.  And then I borrowed a friend's Cricut cartridge to cut 'Family Reunion' - I think it was 'A Child's Year', which I also own, but I made this layout at a crop at a friend's house. I like to take Workshops on the Go to the crops I go to because then I know I'll have all the supplies I'll need together, and most of the thinking is done for me - less thinking, more talking!

Thanks for stopping by, more artwork coming soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment