Monday, July 28, 2014

Pennant Frame

I completed my Pennant Frame and added it to my frame cluster on the wall in my craft room.  Now I just need to fill the blank wall to the right of the window and then I'll feel like I'm finished.  Who am I kidding?  My craft room is a constantly-evolving project - I like to change things around.  But here is what it looks like for now:
And here is a closer look at my pennant frame:
This pennant frame can be purchased HERE
And good news:  it won't be retiring, so it will be available for the next full year.  The papers I used, however, are from the retired pack La Belle Vie.  I think I mentioned it before that I've been hoarding these papers to complete the projects I have planned for the walls in my craft room.  I also used the coordinating My Stickease.  Then I made some flowers and leaves with my Cricut Artiste cartridge, and added some shimmer trim along with the Rosewood Mini Medley.

A closer look:

Here is what my view is like when I'm working:
I've taken a bunch of photos of my craft room and will give you a tour in a future post.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment