Sunday, August 18, 2013

More scraps cards

I think this is the last of the batch of scraps cards I have edited and ready to post.  I've been busy making other scrap quilt cards with leftover Pear & Partridge and Winterland papers that were retired last year and the year before.  Same designs as I've posted, so unless I get a request, I probably won't take the time to photograph them for posting...

 Here is one with our Lola papers, available now.  I love the bold colors in this paper packet, and just a little bit makes a big impact!  This card was made with four 1 1/4" squares of patterned paper - two squares are cut in half, and two squares of cardstock.  All placed over a square of white daisy.  Then they've been matted and placed on a regular A2 sized card for easy mailing.
And this one is made with Chantilly papers, also still available.

Shop my online store at www.ctmh.com/dmhaight to purchase these paper packs and more.

August's special is with a $50 purchase, you get the Stamp of the Month set for FREE!

This is it for my scraps designs, unless I come up with something new - I still have tons of scraps to use!   I'll post again this week, this time I'll show you some other projects I've completed recently.  Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment