Sunday, August 5, 2012

Workshop photos

I've FINALLY had a chance to upload and edit the snaps I took last weekend at the workshop I had at my house.  Six wonderful friends joined me for an afternoon of craftiness.  Here are a few photos of everyone working on the Create & Takes:





 I did an instructional talk that I titled 'Stamping 101':  we had a few people who were new to Close to My Heart supplies, and some just wanted a refresher.  I went over the basics of stamping and showed a few techniques.  I made a board showing the techniques that I demonstrated.  I hope everyone came away with a few new ideas!

And OF COURSE, everyone who comes to my workshops gets a goodie bag - they contained a copy of the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book, a set of 'inchie' stamps, a treat cup filled with a variety of embellishments from Mini Medleys and a few other items:

And a second goodie bag - I also sell Avon, so I gave new catties and a couple of full-sized products:

And here are some photos of the projects we made:  two using products from the Spring/Summer book, and one project using new products from the Autumn/Winter book!


Thanks to everyone who came, I had tons of fun and I hope you did too!  Next workshop will be at Debbie's house on August 25th.  Contact me if you need invite details!


No comments:

Post a Comment