Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stamp Special starts Aug 15th

CTMH 'It's Your Day' campaign begins August 15th.  Get this awesome Double D-sized stamp set for $5 with a $35 purchase: 
Go to my website at www.ctmh.com/dmhaight for more information and to place your order beginning 8/15/12.

Here are a few cards I made using this stamp set:
 I cut this card with the Cricut Artiste, and used Pacifica, Lagoon, Pear and Gypsy ink.  Finished it off with Smoothie Baker's Twine and sparkles.

 I cut this card with the Artiste cartridge and used the new Avonlea papers along with Smokey Plum cardstock & ink.
This one was made using the new La Belle Vie papers with Black, Blush and Ruby inks. The sentiment is part of the La Belle zip strip, and the embellies are the Opaques licorice and Opaques pearl.

And finally, this card was made using the Scholastic papers with Saddle, Ruby, Cocoa,and Indian Corn Blue inks.  I cut the shape with the Artiste and adhered it to the coordinating dimensional element.

Tomorrow I'll post a bit about the latest project I'm working on.  It's huge.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment