Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hawaii Book Completed!

Yes!  I finished my Hawaii book - yippee!  I'll post photos of my completed pages over the next few days.  Apologies for not posting last week - I stayed busy in my craft room instead of on my computer, and then had a little computer issue for a couple of days.  Thanks to my brilliant computery hubby, I'm back online.

Pineapple Plantation layout:


I started working on this one at a crop I went to on August 25th, but as usual, spent more time talking than working on my layout.  I came home and finished it the next day.  I struggled a little bit with this one because all of the photos I used were of scenery.  I like to have a few photos of people mixed in with the scenery ones, it makes the layout more interesting to look at.  Given that we were on a train tour, I was only able to snap pix of what was coming at me!

Supplies used:
Pattern:  Magic - Deck of Cards
Papers & My Stickease:  Moon Doggie
Cardstock & Ink:  Desert Sand, Cocoa, Bamboo, Garden Green
Kraft Borders
Cricut Artiste
Opaques Mocha
My Acrylix - Fall Harvest, Surf's Up
Journal Spots Journey

Now I'm off to edit more photos of layouts so I can post more in the next few days!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment