Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sand Surf Sun

Another page from my Hawaii book:




I was happy to be able to use different colors for these pages!  I love the Moon Doggie papers, but anything can get tiring after working with the same colors continuously.  I combined a couple of patterns to make this one work, but the main pattern I used was Magic Disappearing Act.  I also lifted the 'Sand Surf Sun' part from a complete page, but it was so long ago, I'm afraid I can't remember where I found it!  I'd printed it and tucked it away with my Hawaii stuff because I knew I wanted to use a version of that design...

Anyway, here is a list of the supplies I used:
Pattern:  Magic Disappearing Act (modified)
Papers & My Stickease:  Magnifique
Ink, Cardstock:  Pacifica, Lagoon, Chocolate
Dimensional Elements - Footloose
Seaside Wood Shapes (painted with Create-a-Shade pearl and then colored with markers)
Hemp - natural
Alcohol markers Creme Brule
Blending Pen/Desert Sand ink
Durables round
My Acrylix - You & Me, Friendship alpha large, Cruisin'

Working with these photos make me want to go back to Hawaii...Next time we won't spend so much time stuck on a tour bus though!

Thanks for checking out my blog... I'll post more pages soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment