Sunday, September 23, 2012

Surf's Up

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted any artwork.  Sorry about being MIA, life just gets in the way of blogging sometimes...

So here's the next layout from my Hawaii book to show you:



I love these colors and they go so well with my photos.  I'm itching to go back to the Islands - it's been a year and a half since we've taken a vacation...boo.  House renovations have to take priority.  Sucks being a grown-up!

To make this layout I used one of the patterns from the new How-To book, Make It From Your Heart.  This is a great book packed with both layout patterns and card patterns for only $7.95.  Get it here: www.ctmh.com/dmhaight

Pattern:  MIFYH #09
Papers & My Stickease:  Magnifique
Cardstock & Ink:  Pacifica, Lagoon
Sparkles flourishes
Glitz stardust
My Acrylix:  It's Your Day, Catching Waves, Unity
Just Blooms paradise
Mini Medley pacifica
Seashell Chipboard from my stash

I'll try not to take so long before my next post!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment