Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pathfinding Cards

Hello everyone!  It's been awhile.  We've been busy - hubby took me on a little trip to see Mt. Rushmore.  Neither of us had ever been, and it's really not that far from Colorado.
It was nice to get away for a few days and explore someplace new.

Now back to "work":  Here are a few cards I made using the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go cardmaking kit.  Have I mentioned how much I love these kits?  Everything you need (except ink, blocks & adhesive) to make 15 cards is included in the kit.

Here are mine:

 I like to decorate the insides of my cards & the envelopes as well:


And I had leftovers to make a card holder too:
I like to have lots of 'Thank You' cards handy, and this kit has added to my stash.   The sentiment could also easily be changed to make birthday cards.

Purchase the Pathfinding Cardmaking kit HERE, or go to my online store at www.ctmh.com/dmhaight.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment