Friday, August 1, 2014

Paper Pinecones with Seaside / New Book Launch

 IT'S HERE!!
Yep, the new CTMH Annual Inspirations book is now LIVE!
New products are now available for purchase!  This book is jam-packed with TONS of new and exciting products.

Don't have your very own copy yet?  Too anxious to wait?  VIEW IT HERE

Now, today and in the next few days I will be featuring new products.  Ready?  Here we go:

 Remember I mentioned I was crazy-busy creating NEW STUFF for my book-launch-brunch?  I'll share some of those with you now.  (I also have lots of photos from my brunch set up and I'll share them with you in the next post or two.)

Anyway, these paper pinecones were the most popular item with the girls who attended the brunch.  We will be making these at a workshop next month.  Want to make your own right now?  Here is the you tube video I watched to learn how:  Paper Pinecone
They are super-simple, but do take about 1 1/2 hours to make.  A good project for a crop because you can do lots of talking while making this project :-)
Supplies used:
NEW!  Seaside Paper Packet , Colonial White ribbon (retired), 
styrofoam egg, straight pins
Thanks for stopping by, and keep checking this blog for more new projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment