Saturday, August 2, 2014

Book Launch Brunch

Hello!  And welcome to my <virtual> Book Launch!  You won't be able to partake in any of the yummy goodies I made for brunch, you can still see photos of what I showed everyone! 

I held my brunch last Saturday, and I was so happy to have a fun group of gals join me!

We ate some yummy egg bake, fruit and pastries while pouring over the new Annual Inspirations book.  After our tummies were full, we went downstairs to my craft room to look at new projects and to do a few make and takes.  Here is what greeted them:




I set up a table with as many of the new projects as I could cram on there.  Don't worry -  We'll take a closer look at most of them in coming posts.  I just wanted to give you an overview of what the presentation looked like.

Then they turned the corner to find their spot to do some crafting:
I also had several drawings for FREE goodies:
And if you noticed some Avon bags in a pink bucket in the first photo, those are the goodie bags that everyone received.  I'm lucky, because I sell both Avon and CTMH and have access to lots of great stuff for giveaways!

Don't have your own copy yet and want to view the new Annual Inspirations?  You can see it digitally at my website here: VIEW ANNUAL INSPIRATIONS

Thanks for joining me <virtually> for my brunch!  Stay tuned to this blog for more photos of new products.



No comments:

Post a Comment