Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tour My Craft Room Part 2

What's behind the doors?  Here is the second part of my craft room tour.  If you missed part one, see it here.  Again, the arrangement of supplies is an ever-changing thing - I may have rearranged again since taking these photos last month!  :-) 
So I just went thru and opened the cabinet doors before taking a snap shot.  This one is closest to my work space and I can reach cardstock from where I'm working.  Since the cabinets are super-deep, I'm able to fit one of the paper organizers (purchased from Michaels) inside the cabinet. I placed it on its side so that it can hold multiple colors - I tried it horizontally but it was too difficult to slide colors from the bottom of the stacks.  I keep the sections pretty tightly packed so I don't have to worry about the papers becoming bent in a weird way. The middle shelf  holds three paper organizers with bulk packs of black, white daisy and colonial white.
 Another set of Michael's paper organizers with oversized E stamp sets, and book-making supplies, along with specialty card stocks.  The middle has all of my embossing plates and cuttlebug.  On the right, I have a set of plastic paper organizers, I think I got them from Scrapbook.com.  I keep non-CTMH cardstock there, mostly Bazill.  You'll also see a few Iris cases, and my Xyron stuff. 
 This cabinet was squeezed in under an area where a heat vent or something had to be dry-walled around, so the ceiling drops here.  It's a shorter cabinet, but I've made maximum use of the space.  I keep a CTMH medium sized organizer here packed with embellishments - mini medley packs, bling, etc.  The center shelf holds a small CTMH organizer with the 3x3 boxes to hold more embellies.  And a couple iris cases containing ribbon and other small bits.
This cabinet is close to my Cricut counter, so it holds organizers with cartridges and cutting mats.   The iris case organizer is currently mostly empty, I've cleaned it out so I can add new embellishments from the new catalog when I get them.  One of the boxes holds flat embellishments like dimensionals and stickers.  And a couple of Iris cases on the top shelf.  (The top shelves of all the cabinets hold stuff I don't often use since they are hard to reach)
And the corner cabinet holding ribbon that won't fit on the wall organizers, and my old CTMH organizers with brads and eyelets.  My Gypsy is plugged in on the second shelf.  I also store my Crop-o-dile and other tools there.  The top shelf is mostly empty Cricut boxes since I don't want to throw them away.  I can't really reach that shelf so it's a good home for stuff I don't need access to often.
  Curious puppy!


This is the bank of drawers: card blanks, adhesives, non-ctmh doo-dads like eyelets and brads, and my card stock scraps drawer.



 My junk drawer.  And it's where I keep my stamping blocks - this is right next to my work space.

And this is the other large drawer, I keep more envelopes and flat embellies like rub-ons and letters in here.

The other cabinets hold large tools and my bag of punches, more paper organizers and so on.

Hope you've enjoyed a peek into my craft room!  I like looking at how other crafty people organize their stuff so I can get ideas, so I hope I've inspired a few of you out there. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment