Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring October's SOTM, which is Home For the Holidays, a set of 7 stamps. If you have come here from April Nourse's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog: HERE.

This month we have 73 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!



Supplies Used:
Yuletide Carol papers
Ink & Cardstock:  New England Ivy, Ruby
Cricut Art Philosophy
Baker's Twine Neutrals
For my card, I just had to use the cute polar bear image!  I cut the shape using the Art Philosophy cartridge, and stamped.  Then I stamped again and paper-pieced the rectangle and scarf over my ruby-stamped image.  I Cricut cut another stamp shape using the green patterned paper from Yuletide Carol.  Lots of layering of cardstock and patterned papers= no need for lots of embellishments.
Here is what the whole set looks like:
Now "Hop" on over to Melissa Robinson's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the October SOTM is only available until October 31st! 
Get this stamp set HERE or go to my online store at
www.ctmh.com/dmhaight
Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn

9 comments:

  1. uh oh! This little bear is showing up in so many different combinations! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute holiday card! I too like all the ideas I'm seeing with the bear stamp,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you have used. I think I need to pull out my ruby and new england ivy. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. The background is so different than what we have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this especially for the background!

    ReplyDelete