Friday, December 6, 2013

New items added to While Supplies Last selection

Just a quick note to let you know that CTMH has added tons of new items to the While Supplies Last section of my online store!  Shop here:  While Supplies Last  or go to my online store at:  www.ctmh.com/dmhaight , click on 'Shop', then scroll down the list on the left side to 'While Supplies Last'.  These items sell out quickly, so I recommend acting fast to get what you want!

The other announcement is that the Value Pack 50-pack of Page Protectors is no longer available.  The page protectors will be re-introduced in a pack of 25 for $19.95 next month.  The good news (I hope) is that I got an order in just under the wire so I will be receiving one 50-pack soon.  I will break this pack up to sell either single pages at $.55 each, or a 5 pack for $2.75.  This price already figures in shipping and tax.  Contact me if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment