Monday, June 11, 2012

Walking in Waikiki

Here's another layout from my Hawaii album:




I used a Memory Protector Flip Flap on this layout because while Randy and I were busy walking that day, the rest of the group was doing something else.  I wanted to include their photos in the album as well, but I didn't have enough to give them a double-page layout.  Flip Flaps are great when you have extra photos to add to a layout!

Pattern:  Magic - Spellbound

Supplies:  Papers - Moon Doggie
Cardstock & Ink - Garden Green, Desert Sand, Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, Honey
My Acrylix - Extreme Happiness, Friendship Alpha, Urban Alpha, Campin' Fever
Cricut Destination
Journaling Spots - Journey
Mini Medley - Pacifica, Antiqued Copper
Scallop Circle punch
Sparkles
Flip Flaps

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment