Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Back! Well, sort of

Hello everyone out there in Blog Land!  I wanted to pop a quick post in to let you all know that there are tons of videos and news out there in the world of CTMH.  I'm going to try to post as much as I can find here on my blog for you.  Some of this stuff is a little old, but most is brand new and includes new products available in our most recent Idea Book, which just went live on February 1st. 
Bear with me while I get caught up!

Idea Books are now available thru my online store at www.ctmh.com/dmhaight, and as always, free from me - I'll pay to ship it to you if you place an order of $25 or more.

Our next workshop will be Saturday, February 22nd.  11:30 until whenever.  Again, Sara will be hosting.  Contact me if you have not yet received information and are interested in joining us.  Our project will be a Base & Bling necklace.  This project is optional, if you just want to work on your own projects, please join us and bring your gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment