Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sparkle & Shine meets Frosted

I received an assortment of new products from the Holidays from the Heart gift guide on Tuesday and couldn't wait to get started on some projects!  First up, I swapped out the papers and colors in the Frosted cardmaking Workshop on the Go.  This workshop is by far my favorite - the stamp set is SO easy to work into a variety of other projects!

First, I'll show the Frosted set, completed.  This is what you can make from the kit sold here:  www.ctmh.com/dmhaight   For $24.95, you receive the stamp set, and supplies to make 15 cards (5 each of three designs):






Now here is the same workshop with the papers and colors swapped out, using the new Sparkle & Shine pack:

And close-up views of each card:



I used some of the new Sparkle & Shine Washi tape on the last card.



And here is another version of the same workshop, swapping out the ruby and olive colors for twilight and slate (this last design I case'd from the very talented Vicki Wisniuk at wizardshangout.blogspot.com):


As you can see, I sure was able to stretch this workshop far beyond the original 15 cards! Now back to playing with new supplies...


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment