Thursday, July 11, 2013

Canvas Workshop

I just finished assembling my Canvas Workshop Kit and I'm very pleased with the results!

(The colors in this photo are not exactly true, this is an Instagram photo with a filter)

I changed it up a bit and used the Urban alphas to spell out 'Life' instead of the choices you get in the stamp set that comes in the kit ('Love' or 'Home'), and I used the A Typeface font along with a Cricut cut from Artbooking to complete the phrase.  I thought it worked better with the photos I used.

You can get this workshop for half price this month (was $39.95 and is now $19.95 no companion purchase required), while supplies last.  The kit comes with a 12 x 12 canvas, a c-size stamp set, two chipboard sets (I have leftovers to use on another project or two), baker's twine, and bling.  A fantastic deal!  Purchase it here:  www.ctmh.com/dmhaight

No comments:

Post a Comment