Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yes, I scrapbook too!

As those who attend crops and retreats with me know, I am the slowest scrapbooker in the world.  I can easily spend a day on a single layout.  The last three retreats I've attended I've worked on scrapbooking photos from a trip to Hawaii in September 2010.  I'm still working on these photos, but since I'm a little more than half way done, I thought I'd start posting photos of the layouts I have completed.  I'll post a few photos each day until I have them all up on this blog.  Here goes!

Album cover:

 I cut the shape using the Cricut Destinations cartridge. 
CTMH cardstock
Moon Doggie (retired) papers and My Stickease
Happiness My Acrylix stamps (retired)

OPENING PAGE:
Supplies used are same as above.



Again, supplies used are same as above.  Most of the patterns I chose were from the Magic How-To book.  I love that book for all of its two-page continuous layouts since I like making my layouts look like they are a 12 x 24 spread.
I couldn't remove these from the page protectors because of the hidden journaling - I cut the page protector to allow the journal card to slide out. 
Still working on the best way to photograph my pages!
That's all for now, will post more soon.  Thanks for checking out my blog!  If you have any questions, please leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment