Sunday, March 25, 2012

April Happenings

Yes, I know I'm a bit early, but there are so many great things happening in April I just have to share them with you now!  (And next week is going to be crazy, so I'm posting while I have the time)

Dotty for You!
CTMH is having a great promotion beginning April 17 with their 'Dotty for You' campaign:  With a $35 order in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, you can purchase this paper packet for $5.  This packet contains 24 coordinating B&T Duos with an artwork idea insert.  This kit is valued at $19.95. 
I'll be sending out an ONLINE GATHERING LINK in April so you can take advantage of this great offer!  Click on the link in the email EZ Invite, or click on 'Join' on the lower right corner of my home page at: http://dmhaight.ctmh.com

April Stamp of the Month
Increase your April purchase to $50 and you'll be qualified to purchase the April Stamp of the Month set, "You Are..." for $5.  This will be a useful and fun stamp set to work with and I'm totally excited to get mine! The first project I plan to use them for will be Father's Day cards.
Again, click on the ordering link thru the EZ Invite email or on 'Join' in the Gatherings section of my home page to purchase.

Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Books
Corporate has notified us that Spring/Summer Idea Books are no longer available.  I have a few onhand, so I will send one to anyone who makes a purchase of $35 or more thru my April Online Gathering beginning April 17.  
If I run out of books, qualifying purchases will receive a 'Petite Perks' mini stamp set:
April Crop at My House
I'll be having a crop at my house on Saturday, April 14th.  I've heard back from many of you, but anyone who is interested, drop me an email and I'll send details.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone for a fun day of cropping.  And as most of you know, everyone who attends gets a Goodie Bag!

CTMH 'How To' Books
CTMH will be discontinuing the 'How To' books and they are currently in 'While Supplies Last' status.  If you've been thinking about purchasing one of these books, I encourage you to do so as soon as possible.  I love all of these books - they are wonderful sources of inspiration and full of design ideas.  I use mine all the time!
  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment